Fitzdan Uk is a growing charity with great opportunities.That is why it takes just an individual to see the work we do and make a difference within the community. We believe that everyone should be given a chance to rise and you can support this by making this change happen.
OBJECTIVES AND AIMS
The charity’s objectives are listed below: Our group operates for the public benefit of people in the UK and Worldwide
(A) To promote education in such ways as the charity trustees think fit, including:
- Initiating literacy programs targeting the most disadvantaged less privileged. These programs will address issues of basic primary education. We intend to engage with various sections of the community, who are under-represented within mainstream region, in creating health awareness, organise seminars and workshops, and develop opportunities that support to increase physical and mental wellbeing activity participation.
- Building schools and employing qualified staff for the purposes of assisting and providing free qualitative and affordable educational opportunities to children.
- Organizing educational rehabilitation projects and youth development programs by establishing free youth training centres that will be manned by qualified teachers and also provide educational public health materials.
- We would in collaboration with other charities develop the capacities of disadvantaged youths, women and men through skills acquisition projects (i.e. Rags to Riches), organise workshops and seminars that will be conducted by seasoned and experienced persons to impact skills for self-reliance, self-empowerment and human capital capacity utilisation.
(B) The relief of financial hardship:-
- By liaising with local community groups and other charities to reach out to the most disadvantaged and marginalised people in the community.
- FITZDAN UK will work with partners to create programs that will harness the potentials of the disadvantaged through skill acquisition programs, learning to work and other social activities that will aim to eradicate poverty and place beneficiaries on the ladder of productivity and sustainability.
- We in partnership with other charities will organise programs that will create economic empowerment awareness.
- We will seek to encourage community initiatives that will create economic empowerment and involving local people in improving the area.
(C) The relief of sickness and the preservation of health by:-
- Liaising with other NGOs, multinational institutions (World Health Organisation, Alliance International) in promoting and creating awareness on public health issues such as avoidance/prevention of Diabetes, HIV, Hep C, Cancer and Coronary Heart Diseases. These projects will be carried out health specialist such as doctors, medical students as volunteers and health professionals.
- Supporting the production of informative leaflets that can be distributed in places of public use which will teach/instruct on precautionary information on the avoidance of HIV and addressing issues relating to mental health as a component of healthy living.
- Engaging the services of professionals to conduct public health education in rural communities and give preventive advices.
- To carry out and promote environmental improvement projects and practical conservation programs that would educate, encourage and support the local population in conserving the environment.
(D). The relief of financial need and suffering among victims of natural or other kinds of disaster in the form of money (or other means deemed suitable) for persons, bodies, organisations and/or countries affected, including the provision of medical aid, food items, administering medications, vaccinations and provision of medical equipment’s.
WHERE WE WORK
We work in the United Kingdom and Africa. Our international programs cover the following areas; education, training and workshop, women’s health, infant mortality, youth initiatives and disaster reliefs.